This is a spicy, tangy, extrememly tasty and best of all healthy dish.
Make and share this Warm Duck and Orange Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 duck breast
- 1 carrot
- 50 g cabbage
- 4 oyster mushrooms
- 1 spring onion
- 2 asparagus
- 2 sweetcorn (baby)
- 50 g celeriac
- 1⁄2 lime (juice)
- 1 orange
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄2 habanero pepper
- 1 stalk lemongrass
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 10 mint leaves
- 10 basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder
- 1 tablespoon Thai fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1.Dust the Duck Breast with Chinese 5 Spice and some extra Salt on the Skin side for extra crispiness.
- 2.Steam the Vegetables for about 8-10 minutes.
- 3. Into a bowl tear the Leaves of the Mint and Basil.
- 4.Once the Vegetables are done add them to the bowl, as well as the Orange Segments and toss together with the dressing.
- 5. Place the Duck Breast skin side down into a dry pan and turn the heat to medium hot.
- 6. Leave for 7 minutes then turn over for another 3 minutes.
- 7. Let the Duck Breast rest for 5 minutes before slicing thinly and fanning out over the dressed vegetables.