Warm Duck and Orange Salad
- 1.Dust the Duck Breast with Chinese 5 Spice and some extra Salt on the Skin side for extra crispiness.
- 2.Steam the Vegetables for about 8-10 minutes.
- 3. Into a bowl tear the Leaves of the Mint and Basil.
- 4.Once the Vegetables are done add them to the bowl, as well as the Orange Segments and toss together with the dressing.
- 5. Place the Duck Breast skin side down into a dry pan and turn the heat to medium hot.
- 6. Leave for 7 minutes then turn over for another 3 minutes.
- 7. Let the Duck Breast rest for 5 minutes before slicing thinly and fanning out over the dressed vegetables.