1/7 Photos of Warm Double Strawberry Sauce
This is a great sauce that we like served with Waffles, Pancakes or French toast, or served over frozen yogurt, pudding or pound cake. Great on ice cream too! Delicious! Adapted from California Strawberries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium saucepan combine sugar, water and jam.
- 2Stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved and mixture comes just to boil. Meanwhile, mix lemon juice with cornstarch; stir into sugar mixture.
- 3Cook until slightly thickened.
- 4Mix in strawberries.
- 5Heat through but do not cook.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Double Strawberry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.0
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 39.1 g
- Protein 0.7 g