1/1 Photo of Warm Date Syrup & Tahini Platter
Gluten free without the bread. Date syrup/molasses/honey is an Iraqi ingredient that I adore. Modified from a recipe found on http://www.saucemagazine.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour the tahini on a serving platter.
- 2Drizzle or pour date syrup in circles and swirl with the edge of a spoon to make a pretty pattern.
- 3Toast sesame seeds in a dry pan and sprinkle over top (this is what warms it up slightly).
- 4Sprinkle on ground cinnamon and serve immediately with sliced apples and pita wedges to dip.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Date Syrup & Tahini Platter
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 376.3
- Calories from Fat 286
- Total Fat 31.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 45.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 11.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: