1/1 Photo of Warm Date Syrup & Tahini Platter
Gluten free without the bread. Date syrup/molasses/honey is an Iraqi ingredient that I adore. Modified from a recipe found on http://www.saucemagazine.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour the tahini on a serving platter.
- 2Drizzle or pour date syrup in circles and swirl with the edge of a spoon to make a pretty pattern.
- 3Toast sesame seeds in a dry pan and sprinkle over top (this is what warms it up slightly).
- 4Sprinkle on ground cinnamon and serve immediately with sliced apples and pita wedges to dip.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Date Syrup & Tahini Platter
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 376.3
- Calories from Fat 286
- Total Fat 31.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 45.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 11.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: