This is a great warm dip recipes that will have people asking you for the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml finely chopped cooked chicken
- 59.14 ml green onion
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 236.59 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 59.14 ml golden raisin
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2.46 ml curry powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 59.14 ml sweetened flaked coconut
- 59.14 ml sliced almonds
- 59.14 ml apricot jam
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2For dip, finely chop chicken. Thinly slice green onions. In a bowl, mix chicken, green onions, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, raisins, pressed garlic, curry powder and salt; mix well. Spread over bottom of a small baking dish. Bake 18 - 20 minutes or until heated through.
- 3For the topping, combine coconut and almonds and toast in a skillet.
- 4Spread jam over top of warm dip. Sprinkle with coconut mixture.
- 5Serve with apple wedges and celery sticks for dipping.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Curry Chicken Dip
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.2
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 55.4 mg
- Sodium 277.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 10.1 g