Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a great warm dip recipes that will have people asking you for the recipe.
Make and share this Warm Curry Chicken Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1⁄4 cup green onion
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup golden raisin
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- 1⁄4 cup apricot jam
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- For dip, finely chop chicken. Thinly slice green onions. In a bowl, mix chicken, green onions, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, raisins, pressed garlic, curry powder and salt; mix well. Spread over bottom of a small baking dish. Bake 18 - 20 minutes or until heated through.
- For the topping, combine coconut and almonds and toast in a skillet.
- Spread jam over top of warm dip. Sprinkle with coconut mixture.
- Serve with apple wedges and celery sticks for dipping.