Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a great savory dip for crackers, or better yet, pita chips, that I found in the Sunday paper coupons. It's become a family favorite for us! (Dip can also be placed in a hollowed round sourdough loaf, wrapped in foil, and heated for 30 min @ 400 degrees F.)
- 453.59 g container sour cream
- 85.04 g jar bacon bits
- 473.18 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 236.59 ml chopped green onion
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Place in 1-quart baking dish. Cover.
- Heat 20 to 30 minutes or until hot.
- Serve with assorted crackers and/or chips.
Great dip, made with no adjustments, loved the cheese flavor. It made for a nice comfort dip. Enjoyed this with some plain potato chips, and some triscuits. Made for I Recommend Tag.
This is good dip! I mixed it up the night before and then baked before serving; I think it needs to be made and cooked the same day, it had a weird/watery-like texture. It still had a great flavor and I will make it again and not pre-make it...
This is an awesome warm and satisfying dip. It doesn't get any easier than this and will surely please your guests. Everyone asked for the recipe. Thanks so much for sharing, Mr & Mr. Jones (aka Missus Jones). It's a winner!!!!