1/1 Photo of Warm & Creamy Bacon Dip
Me & Mr. Jones's Note:
This is a great savory dip for crackers, or better yet, pita chips, that I found in the Sunday paper coupons. It's become a family favorite for us! (Dip can also be placed in a hollowed round sourdough loaf, wrapped in foil, and heated for 30 min @ 400 degrees F.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2In a bowl, combine all ingredients.
- 3Place in 1-quart baking dish. Cover.
- 4Heat 20 to 30 minutes or until hot.
- 5Serve with assorted crackers and/or chips.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm & Creamy Bacon Dip
Serving Size: 1 (1117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1035.6
- Calories from Fat 849
- Total Fat 94.3 g
- Saturated Fat 52.7 g
- Cholesterol 276.7 mg
- Sodium 1503.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 37.7 g