Recipe by FLUFFSTER
You won't find any lettuce in this salad, but you will find lots and lots of warm creamy flavor! This is an easy, delicious go-to choice when you don't have a lot of time. It was an instant winner in my house, and my whole family loves it! If fats are an issue, choose low fat cream cheese!
Top Review by shrimplover
yummy and different! I added more cream cheese and garlic powder to it and we really enjoyed this. I have made several of your things and I'm always pleased with the results. Thanks, Fluffster!
- 3 medium red-skinned potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas, cooked to package specifications
- 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomato (in oil)
- 1 -2 tablespoon cream cheese (plain or flavored)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Leaving the skin on, cube the potatoes. Place in a steamer basket and steam until tender, or when a knife goes in easily.Set aside and keep warm.
- Chop sun-dried tomatoes.
- To the warm potatoes, add the cooked peas, sun-dried tomatoes, and the cream cheese.
- Gently mix the ingredients, then add salt and pepper to taste.