Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I got this from a girlfriend who made it at a party. It is so good. I recently brought it to a potluck holiday party and it was the dish everyone wanted the recipe for. The best part is it is super easy and fast to make!
- 6 ounces of fresh cooked crabmeat, flaked
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all in a small baking dish Bake uncovered for 45 minutes or until bubbly and brown.
- HINT: I buy fresh frozen crab legs, wrap them in moist paper towels, and microwave them for 5 minutes- so EASY!
- And MUCH MUCH better than canned.