Recipe by *Parsley*
Easy to put together. Great with crackers ot raw veggies
Top Review by Kittencal@recipezazz
Since this was my first time makeing this I used imitation crab meat and used 2 teaspoons fresh garlic in place of garlic powder, also added in Tabasco sauce, my family loved this and I plan on making it again using canned crab or even tiny canned shrimp, thanks for sharing hon!...Kitten:)
- 8 ounces lump crabmeat, picked over
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened, light is OK
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat milk
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped scallion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Lightly grease/spray a shallow baking dish; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together crabmeat, cream cheese, mayo, and milk.
- Add in the cheese, scallions and seasonings; mix until uniformly blended.
- Pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with desired dippers.