- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup couscous
- 1⁄2 cup radish, finely diced
- 1⁄4 cup scallion top, thinly sliced
- 1 ripe plum tomato, cored,seeded,and cut into small dice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt & fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring the broth to a boil.
- Place couscous in a medium bowl.
- Pour broth over couscous with stirring.
- Cover and let stand for 10 minutes Add the radishes, scallion tops, tomato, olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Fluff with a fork or chopstick.
- Serve warm.