Prep 0 mins
Cook 2 mins
Chocolatey and cinnamon-y flavor without putting much effort. My dad's and sister's favorite flavor. Plus, inexpensive!
- 3 tablespoons Cool Whip (NOT whipped cream)
- 1 cup already-made black coffee (instant or coffee-maker)
- 3 tablespoons Hersheys Chocolate Syrup
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Pour 1 cup coffee into cup.
- Add Hershey's Syrup.
- Stir in honey.
- Add cinnamon.
- Put Cool Whip on top. Sip and enjoy!
Very yummy coffee beverage enhanced by the cinnamon honey chocolate ingredients. I wound up mixing the cool whip into the mixture too which made it creamier. And then I didn't have any more for the garnish as my DH took the remaining cool whip while I was getting the camera. Made for My Three Chef's tag.