Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is absolutely delicious and a snap to make. My girlfriend gave me this one and I'm not sure where it came from; but I am posting it here so I don't lose it!
- 226.79 g package cream cheese
- 59.14 ml light mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 29.58 ml dry white wine
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese
- 297.66 g crab or 297.66 g pollock, diced
- 29.58 ml fresh parsley
- Mix everything together in a bowl.
- Place into a baking dish and bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley for a pretty top.
A friend of mine makes this by request for my 13 year old son. Awesome!