Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is absolutely delicious and a snap to make. My girlfriend gave me this one and I'm not sure where it came from; but I am posting it here so I don't lose it!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 10 1⁄2 ounces crab or 10 1⁄2 ounces pollock, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- Mix everything together in a bowl.
- Place into a baking dish and bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley for a pretty top.
A friend of mine makes this by request for my 13 year old son. Awesome!