Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
From a Minute Rice Cook-book. This is pure heaven.!!!
- 1 cup MINUTE White Rice, uncooked
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Combine rice, milk and sugar in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat, cover and let stand 5 minutes.
- Stir in butter, cream and chocolate chips until melted.
CB - a very rich tasting dessert. I think I did something wrong in that mine did not set up but remained a bit thin in nature. Still has a great flavor and is a quick treat to put together for the family! I'm glad I tagged this recipe in Zaar Cookbook tag. Thanks for sharing! :)
I don't know if I did something wrong but the rice was still crunchy after the 5 minutes of standing. So I had to put it back on the heat and finally had a good texture. I used less than 1/3 cup sugar. This is a very yummy dessert. Thanks Coffeebarista. Made for Newest zaar Tag