1/2 Photos of Warm Chocolate Cake - Bridges Restaurant, Danville, Ca
From Bon Appetit, January 2000. These individual cakes have a soft, pudding-like center. Serve with Frangelico ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F
- 2Butter six 6-ounce (3/4 cup) souffle dishes or custard cups.
- 3Stir butter and chocolate in medium saucepan over low heat until melted and smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- 4Using electric mixer, beat eggs, yolks and sugar in large bowl until foamy and pale, and slowly dissolving ribbon forms when beaters are lifted, about 5 minutes.
- 5Add flour; beat until just blended. Stir in chocolate. pour into prepared dishes.
- 6Place dishes on baking sheet. Bake until cakes are firm around edges but still move slightly in center when shaked, about 12 minutes (do not overbake).
- 7Cool 5 minutes, then invert onto serving plates. Serve warm with ice cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Chocolate Cake - Bridges Restaurant, Danville, Ca
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.5
- Calories from Fat 348
- Total Fat 38.6 g
- Saturated Fat 22.0 g
- Cholesterol 432.4 mg
- Sodium 69.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 17.1 g
- Protein 8.8 g