Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A tangy dressing gives cooked chicken an Asian flavor in elegant Warm Chinese Chicken Salad.
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon whole dried tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups torn Chinese cabbage
- 2 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 2⁄3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 3 cups coarsely chopped cooked chicken
- 1 1⁄2 cups halved red seedless grapes
- Combine first 9 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well. Toss cabbage and lettuce with half of dressing mixture in a large shallow bowl. SPrinkle walnuts over cabbage mixture.
- Combine chicken and 3 tablespoons remaining dressing mixture in a skillet over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly heated. Toss hot chicken mixture and grape halves with cabbage mixture. Serve salad warm with remaining dressing.