Recipe by kzbhansen
I made this for a fickle friend and he loved it. I was hoping for leftovers and he went ballistic on it. I hope you enjoy
Top Review by Minnesota Camp Cook
My family did not care for this at all. The flavor was bland, even with the good balsamic vinegar. I used fresh rosemary, two teaspoons was too much. The color was unappetizing as well. Total waste of my time and ingredients.
- 3⁄4 lb bow tie pasta
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3⁄4 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, trimmed of membrane and thinly sliced
- 2 shallots, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary or 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot of salted water cook the bow tie pasta.
- In a small,dry skillet, toast pine nuts over medium heat for about 3-4 minutes. Set aside.
- In a wok, heat 2 teaspoons oil over high heat, add the chicken and sauté 2-3 minutes until no longer pink. Remove from wok, season with salt and pepper, set aside.
- Add remaining 1 tsp oil to pan add shallots and garlic sauté 1- 2 minutes, add to the chicken.
- Add broth, vinegar and rosemary to wok and bring to a boil, add artichokes and pasta and cook 2 minutes.
- Return chicken mixture to pan and toss with pasta.
- Sprinkle with pine nuts.
- Serve warm.