Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I love caesar salad and wraps, so I came up with these easy wraps! They are very quick to throw together after work!
- 8 boneless skinless chicken tenderloins
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup instant rice
- 3⁄4 cup caesar salad dressing
- 8 10-inch flour tortillas, warmed
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup small seasoned croutons (optional)
- In a large nonstick skillet cook chicken tenderloins until lightly browned.
- Leave chicken in skillet and add water, bring to a boil.
- Stir in rice.
- Cover and remove from heat.
- Let stand 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- Stir in salad dressing.
- Fill each tortilla with chicken and rice mixture, lettuce, tomatoes, and croutons.
- Fold in sides of tortilla and roll up.
Good flavor, quick and easy. Will definitely have this again, thanks!