Recipe by Nyteglori
Cooking time includes marinating time.
Top Review by Lavender Lynn
This is wholesome and attractive and I like it but I found this a little bland. I followed all the ingredients except we adding 2 Chicken breasts cut up. I think this could use more garlic and possibly more marinating ingredients. Made for Newest Tag 2008
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1⁄2 green pepper, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 cups cooked rice, hot
- 4 large olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pimentos, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar
- lemon juice
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 1 T olive oil in frying pan over high heat, add chicken and cook 3 minutes.
- Add green pepper, zucchini and garlic, mix well.
- Continue cooking for 4 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and cook an additional minute.
- Transfer chicken and vegetables to large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and season with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Mix and marinate 15 minutes before serving.