Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Great combination of flavors.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 4 tablespoons kikkoman stir-fry sauce, divided
- 1 lb red potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cantaloupe, cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 1⁄2 cup diced sweet red pepper
- 1⁄3 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces; coat with 2 tablespoons stir-fry sauce. Let stand 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook potatoes in boiling, salted water 12 minutes or until tender.
- Drain potatoes, place in a large bowl.
- Blend vinegar, remaining stir-fry sauce and sugar.
- Heat oil in a hot wok or large skillet over high heat.
- Add chicken; stir-fry 3 minutes.
- Add celery; stir-fry 1 minute.
- Add vinegar mixture and green onions.
- Cook, stirring, until sauce is hot. Remove from heat; pour over potatoes, tossing to combine.
- Let stand 5 minutes, stirring twice.
- Add cantaloupe, pepper, pecans and parsley.
- Toss together to coat all ingredients with dressing.
- Serve immediately.