- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 6 cups assorted vine-ripened cherry tomatoes or 6 cups grape tomatoes, some halved
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄3 cup finely shredded fresh basil leaf
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large non-stick skillet heat vinegar, oil and garlic over medium heat until just simmering.
- Add tomatoes, pepper, and salt to taste and cook, tossing, until slightly tender and heated through, 1-2 minutes.
- Toss tomatoes with shredded basil and garnish with fresh basil sprigs.