Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup biscuit mix
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Blend milk, eggs, biscuit mix, sugar, almond estract and butter in blender for 15 seconds, or with electric mixer beat on HIGH speed or 1 minute.
- Pour into greased 10" pie pan or 11x7" baking pan.
- Spoon cherry filling over the top.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, until golden brown.
This was so fast and easy to prepare and I was pleasantly surprised at how light it turned out. Had my doubts with biscuit mix in it, but it's so light it really is a "puff"....lol ty for the recipe