Recipe by Chef MSMomma
This is one of those recipes that my daughter and I came up with by combining other recipes. It is easy and very good!
- 1 loaf Hawaiian sweet bread
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 2 cups colby-monterey jack cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 13 1⁄2 ounces spinach, drained and water squeezed out to dry
Directions See How It's Made
- Hollow out top of bread by cut along the inside leaving about an inch of sides and bottom. Take out the inside bread. With the remaining bread, pinch into bite size pieces.
- Mix all of the ingredients together and fill the bread bowl.
- Place the filled loaf on a cookie sheet. Sprinkle the top with more Parmesan cheese. .
- Bake at 350°F for 35-40 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- Serve warm with remaining bread pieces.