Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
For the slowcooker.
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 16 ounces monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce, more if desired
- 12 ounces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Place everything in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low about 1 hour, stirring once or twice, until melted and smooth.
- Keep warm and serve with assorted dippers.