I got this from Family Circle magazine. I haven't made it yet but it sounds so good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°F.
- 2Place 2 cups onion in a bowl.
- 3Place shredded cheeses, cream cheese, mayonnaise, thyme and remaining 1 cup onion in bowl of food processor.
- 4Process until fairly smooth.
- 5Mix with onion in bowl.
- 6Spoon into shallow 6-cup baking dish.
- 7Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes.
- 8Stir and bake 10 more minutes.
- 9Cool slightly.
- 10Serve with crackers or toast.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Cheddar-Vidalia Onion Dip
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.2
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 23.0 mg
- Sodium 284.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 8.0 g