- 1 large vidalia onion, finely chopped (3 cups)
- 6 ounces monterey jack pepper cheese
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leave, chopped (1/4 tsp dried)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place 2 cups onion in a bowl. Shred Jack and cheddar cheeses.
- Combine shredded cheeses, cream cheese, mayonnaise, thyme and remaining 1 cup onion in food processor. Process until fairly smooth. Mix with onion in bowl. Spoon in shallow 6-cup baking dish.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes. Stir. Bake 10 minutes. Cool slightly. Serve with crackers or toast.