Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
from Woolworths Fresh magazine
Make and share this Warm Carrot Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 long red chili
- 1 bunch coriander
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 medium carrots
- Halve chili lengthways and remove seeds.
- Finely chop roots from bunch of coriander, reserve leaves.
- Mix roots, chilli,garlic and ginger in bowl.
- Add oil, lemon juice and sesame oil.
- Peel and slice carrots, place in pot.
- Cover with cold water, bring to boil, simmer 15 minutes.
- Drain and add to the dressing.
- Toss well and serve.