from Woolworths Fresh magazine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Halve chili lengthways and remove seeds.
- 2Finely chop roots from bunch of coriander, reserve leaves.
- 3Mix roots, chilli,garlic and ginger in bowl.
- 4Add oil, lemon juice and sesame oil.
- 5Peel and slice carrots, place in pot.
- 6Cover with cold water, bring to boil, simmer 15 minutes.
- 7Drain and add to the dressing.
- 8Toss well and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Carrot Salad
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.3
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 32.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: