Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Wonderful, tasty, and very easy.
- 6 medium red potatoes, cubed
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1 cup creamy caesar salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup garlic-flavored croutons
- Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Drain and set aside; keep warm.
- Line a large salad bowl or platter with torn lettuce leaves; pour dressing, salt, pepper, and half of cheese over potatoes, tossing to coat.
- Pour potatoes over lettuce; top with remaining cheese, bacon, and croutons.
This recipe combined several of my favourite foods - caesar salad, potatoes, etc. I used the dressing from recipe #224868, as I had some made up & we love it. This was a great success. Thanks for sharing this winner.
Hi Nurse Di, made this today and it was wonderful! I did just as posted but did add anchovy paste and mustard. These were great with chicken with barbecue sauce and corn on the cob. A fantastic find, thank you for posting, Diane :)
VERY easy and very good! A big hit for a picnic supper! Thank you!