Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This dip is served warm and is similar to a fondue. Perfect for an appetizer or for dessert. I have yet to meet a single person who didn't like this dip.
- 3⁄4 cup whole milk
- 2 (11 ounce) bags butterscotch chips
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- apple, slices
- pretzel rod
- thick cut bacon
- Warm milk in a saucepan on medium heat.
- add all morsels to milk and mix until smooth, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and whisk in peanut butter until smooth.
- Stir in Boiling water.
- Serve immediately or keep in small crockpot.
- Dip Apple Slices, Pretzel Rods, Marshmallows and even cooked bacon!
Mmmmmmmmmmm this stuff should be illegal! I cut it down to 1 cup so I wouldn't gorge myself on it LOL I used skim milk (not whole) and made it in the microwave, gradually heating the milk and chips together, stirring occasionally until melted, then adding the p.b. and water. I scarfed this with marshmallows and apple slices (both great!) Thanks for sharing!