Recipe by sm2be
We served cold bruschetta at a restaurant I worked at a while ago. I decided to make it a meal at home--it really doesn't get any simpler than this!
- chicken breast, browned and sliced into strips
- ripe tomatoes
- olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- penne pasta
- fresh basil
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown chicken in a small amount of olive oil.
- Slice into bite size pieces.
- Coarsely chop tomatoes--hang onto the juice!
- Finely mince garlic.
- Coarsely chop fresh basil.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Salt and pepper to taste.