Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
I actually found this recipe on the back of the dry soup mix package and needed to bring something to the family reunion. All the women begged for the recipe. I serve it with tortilla chips or multi-grain crackers.
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry vegetable soup mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese, about
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix soup mix, sour cream, broccoli, and 1 1/2 cups cheese in a greased shallow casserole dish. Bake for about 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with rest of cheese and bake until bubbly and warmed through.
this was the best dip ever!!!! first time I ever made it and everyone ejoyed it so much that it was gone! thank you!!!!