1/2 Photos of Warm Brie Salad Dressing
This is a lovely salad dressing recipe from Paula Deen that would make me happy to eat salad for every meal & it is certain to be shared w/our friends on a dinner occasion. I hope you enjoy it as I know I will. (The prep & cooking time has been combined & does not include time to cool slightly)
My Private Note
1 oz se ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a saucepan over low heat. Add onion & cook till softened.
- 2Add mustard to saucepan, then the vinegar & stir well.
- 3Remove rind from Brie & add cheese to the pan, mixing till smooth.
- 4Let mixture cool slightly & add capers if you are using them.
- 5Add salt & pepper to taste & serve warm over mixed salad greens.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Brie Salad Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.2
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 22.7 mg
- Sodium 177.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sherry wine vinegar