Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a simple recipe,most ingredients we all have around the kitchen.8) (6 ingredients!)
- 3 cups blueberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 beaten egg
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- Heat oven to 375.
- Put berries in a 10x6x2 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Mix the sugar,flour,and egg,stirring until resembles coarse meal.
- Spread this over the berries.
- Drizzle melted butter over berries.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with a dallop of whipped cream on side,if you choose.
This was very easy to make and was delicious! Will make this again and again!
Very good, but a little too sweet. I will also cut back on the sugar a bit, to 3'4 cup. I absolutely love the ease of this recipe! Great with vanilla ice cream!Thanks!
Used frozen blueberries and cut back on the sugar by almost 1/4 cup. Wish I would have had ice cream or whipped cream. Even so, by the end of the evening DH and I managed to eat the entire cobbler. YES I AM ASHAMED but this recipe was too darn good to stay away from! I'll add a whisper of cinnamon to the dry mix next time. YUM!