Warm Blackberry Pie Sundaes
- Combine 4 cups blackberries, orange juice, sugar, orange peel and cinnamon in medium saucepan. Bring to boil on medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer until berries are soft and begin to release juices, about 8 minutes.
- Transfer 2 cups berry mixture to food processor fitted with metal blade; process until smooth. Return mixture to saucepan. Stir in remaining blackberries. (Can be made 2 hours in advance. Let stand at room temperature. Warm berry mixture on medium heat until just warm before continuing.).
- Divide cookie crumbs among 8 bowls or wine glasses.
- Add 1 scoop ice cream and spoon warm blackberry sauce over each.
- If desired, garnish with fresh mint.