Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Great Super Bowl fare. This is delicious and easy to make
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together cream cheese and sour cream in a large bowl. Mix in refried beans until combined. Stir in taco seasoning mix.
- Spray a 9x13 baking pan with cooking spray. Spread mixture evenly into the bottom of the baking dish. Sprinkle the top with both cheeses.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is melted and slightly browned. Serve with chips.
This dip is really good. I couldn't find monterey jack cheese so I used a spicy taco cheese mix instead.