Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Found this on allrecipes.com.
Make and share this Warm Bean Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together cream cheese and sour cream in a large bowl.
- Mix in refried beans until combined.
- Stir in taco seasoning.
- Spray a 9x13 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Spread mixture evenly into the bottom of the baking dish.
- Sprinkle the top with both cheeses.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cheese in melted and slightly browned. Serve with tortilla chips.