Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this in a magazine whilst I was on holidays.
- 1⁄3 cup white wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 150 g baby green beans, trimmed
- 150 g baby butter beans, trimmed
- 1 1⁄2 kg baby potatoes
- 1 bunch chives, chopped
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 5 slices prosciutto, grilled and broken up (broiled)
- Viniagrette: Place all the ingredients in a screw top jar and shake to mix.
- Salad: Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until just tender.
- Drain and when cool enough to handle, remove the skins.
- Meanwhile, also cook the beans in boiling salted water until just tender.
- Drain and place in a large serving bowl.
- Add the chives and the cooked and cooled potatoes and carefully toss together with viniagrette to taste.
- Scatter with the prosciutto and serve immediately.