Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Found this one in Taste of Home. I love dips in sourdough bread.
- 1 loaf sourdough bread (round)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4 lb sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Cout the top fourth off the loaf of bread and hollow out the bottom.
- Cut the removed bread into cubes.
- Beat the cream cheese.
- Add the sour cream, cheddar cheese and Worcestershire sauce until combined; stir in the bacon.
- Spoon into bread bowl.
- Wrap in foil.
- Bake at 325 for 1 hour until heated through.
- Serve with bread cubes.