Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a perfect lunch. Itis delicious, nutricious, and soo easy to make.
- 1 lb asparagus, washed and trimmed
- 4 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 red pepper, cut in st2-inch strips
- 1 large plum tomato, cut in 1/2-inch strips
- salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- Place asparagus in an oven proof dish.
- Mix garlic and olive oil and pour over the top.
- Mix with hands till nicely coated.
- Generously grind with sea salt and fresh pepper.
- Bake at 400F for 10min, then tun over and add tomato and pepper.
- Turn to coat and bake 10 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately turn out on a plate.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and crumble cheese over top.