Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a perfect lunch. Itis delicious, nutricious, and soo easy to make.
Make and share this Warm Asparagus Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Place asparagus in an oven proof dish.
- Mix garlic and olive oil and pour over the top.
- Mix with hands till nicely coated.
- Generously grind with sea salt and fresh pepper.
- Bake at 400F for 10min, then tun over and add tomato and pepper.
- Turn to coat and bake 10 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately turn out on a plate.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and crumble cheese over top.