1 hr 10 mins
I found this recipe in Donna Hay's "Instant Cook" cookbook (A lot more recipes are found on my blog)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rub the chicken pieces with salt and pepper (marinate for half an hour).
- 2Place the garlic, cinnamon sticks and star anise under the chicken pieces.
- 3Place the soya sauce, honey, chilli padi, 5 spice powder, water into a small saucepan over medium heat and summer for 5 minute.
- 4Brush over the chicken.
- 5Bake the chicken in a preheated oven (200C) for 50 min, till the juices run clear when pierced.
- 6Serve on a bed of rocket with the roasted garlic.
- 7Add 2 tablespoon of the roast juices as dressing.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Asian Roasted Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.9
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 106.9 mg
- Sodium 271.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 26.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: