Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Made this recipe last night that I found in an old issue of Bon Appetit. It was really easy and very good. We had to sub black olive tapenade as that was what I could find at the store and this seemed to work fine.
- 226.79 g package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 177.44 ml packed fresh basil leaf, plus additional for garnish
- 236.59 ml finely grated parmesan cheese
- 177.44 ml green olive tapenade
- 147.41 g garlic and herb cheese spread, such as Boursin
- sliced crusty bread
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Coarsely chop artichokes and 3/4 cup basil inn processor.
- Transfer mixture to 4-cup baking dish; mix in Parmesan, tapenade, and herb cheese.
- Bake until hot, about 30 minutes.
- Garnish with basil. Serve with breads.