Recipe by Dr. Jenny
Made this recipe last night that I found in an old issue of Bon Appetit. It was really easy and very good. We had to sub black olive tapenade as that was what I could find at the store and this seemed to work fine.
- 226.79 g package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 177.44 ml packed fresh basil leaf, plus additional for garnish
- 236.59 ml finely grated parmesan cheese
- 177.44 ml green olive tapenade
- 147.41 g garlic and herb cheese spread, such as Boursin
- sliced crusty bread