Recipe by *Parsley*
I love this dip. It uses Swiss cheese rather then the usual parmesan, but you ould use some of each.
- 1 (14 ounce) can water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and chopped well
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese, 4 oz
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a bowl, mix together all ingredients. Make sure to mix very well.
- Place mix into a pie plate or similar oven-safe dish.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly and just beginning to get golden-brown.
- Serve warm with assrted crackers, chips and veggies.