Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I love this dip with Triscuit crackers, pita chips and raw veggies. Quick and easy to make. Servings are a total guess.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, water-packed, drained well
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup grated swiss cheese or 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Drain the artichokes and chop them well.
- Place chopped artichokes in a large bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients EXCEPT the paprika. Mix everything together well.
- Place into an oven-safe pie plate.
- Evenly sprinkle with the paprika.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes until bubbly and hot.
- Let cool down a bit before serving.