Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Drain and chop artichoke hearts.
- Combine mayo, sour cream, and parmesan cheese.
- Mix together artichoke hearts with mayo mixture in an oven safe glass pie dish Add garlic to taste.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve with crackers or pita bread.
I made two changes - I added a can of green chilies and a cup of grated cheddar cheese and served with crackers. Great dip! Thanks for posting!
This was another dish that I added to my appetizer dinner menu. So glad I did. I made hot wings and it was a good contrast to the heat. So easy, I did add sauteed garlic and the flavors were wonderful, served with toasted pita. Yum! You did good girlfriend!
This is good cold the next day too. Good recipe, held up well to the low/no fat cheeses.