- 1 (12 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green chili salsa (bottled)
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain and discard marinade from artichokes.
- Coarsely chop artichokes, and combine with green onion and green salsa in saucepan.
- Stir frequently over medium heat until mixture is warmed throughout.
- Remove from heat before stirring in cheese, sour cream, and cilantro.
- Serve warm.