Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
from Better Homes & Gardens, June 2004
Make and share this Warm Artichoke and Salsa Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green chili salsa (bottled)
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Drain and discard marinade from artichokes.
- Coarsely chop artichokes, and combine with green onion and green salsa in saucepan.
- Stir frequently over medium heat until mixture is warmed throughout.
- Remove from heat before stirring in cheese, sour cream, and cilantro.
- Serve warm.
Very tasty. I added a lot more green salsa, probably half a cup. Did not add the sour cream. Reheats well in the microwave.