1/1 Photo of Warm Apple Raisin Crisp With Crumb Topping
This is really a delicious dessert. I don't usually like raisins in a lot of things, but I do like it in this recipe. Recipe is from Paula Deen's magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 1 cup golden raisin
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 8 apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Lightly grease a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- 3In large bowl, combine sugar, raisins, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- 4Add apples, tossing gently to coat.
- 5Place apples in prepared baking dish.
- 6For topping, in large bowl, combine brown sugar and flour.
- 7Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- 8Sprinkle crumb topping evenly over apple mixture.
- 9Bake 30-40 minutes, or until apples are tender and crust is golden.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Apple Raisin Crisp With Crumb Topping
Serving Size: 1 (348 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1129.7
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 239.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 228.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 169.8 g
- Protein 7.9 g