Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
It is desert time, and what better way to top off a splenid evening than with something lit a fire. Throw in a shot glass or pint glass. Especially nice for a Thanksgiving or Christmas holiday treat!
- 2 fluid ounces Baileys Irish Cream
- 2 fluid ounces Amaretto
- 1 fluid ounce cinnamon schnapps
- goldschlager (to garnish)
- Sprinkle the top with goldschlager and light it on fire.
- Blow it out, and slug it down.
I went out with friends and had the bartender make this drink for us. I told him to use apple schnaaps, as I thought it would taste more like apple pie. He did, and then brought the goldschlager for us to put on top and light. It tasted wonderful, although we couldn't get it to light, and the bartender said he thought only 151 would light. But still tasted great, and what a kick!!!