The name says it all--an easy cake with a cream cheese layer gets a hot-fudge finishing touch. This cake needs to cool about 30 minutes before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (19 1/2 ounce) box pillsbury classic milk chocolate brownie mix
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup seedless red raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (11 3/4 ounce) jar smucker's chocolate fudge topping
- 1/2 cup fresh red raspberries
- fresh mint sprig
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, if desired
- 1Heat oven to 350°F
- 2Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3In large bowl, stir brownie mix, oil, water and 2 of the eggs 50 strokes with spoon; pour into baking dish.
- 4In medium bowl, beat cream cheese and jam with electric mixer on medium speed until well mixed.
- 5Beat in remaining 2 eggs, the sour cream and vanilla until well mixed (mixture will be runny).
- 6Pour over brownie batter.
- 7Swirl mixtures slightly with a spoon or tip of knife for marbled design.
- 8Bake 35 to 50 minutes or until edges are golden brown and center is puffed and set when lightly touched.
- 9Warm jar of fudge topping as directed on label.
- 10Pour evenly over cake, spreading to cover if necessary.
- 11Cool 30 to 45 minutes before serving. Garnish with raspberries and mint sprigs.
- 12Serve with ice cream if desired.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm and Fudgy Raspberry Pudding Cake
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 652.4
- Calories from Fat 297
- Total Fat 33.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 115.0 mg
- Sodium 364.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 32.8 g
- Protein 8.6 g